bio-hacking workshop @ Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht, Creative Tech Club with PinGui, BiohackDag @HKU IBB, Feb 2020
joining the Anarchist Village at 36c3 2019
PinGui’s lights synchronized with human breath:
- each LED is separate, normally powered by a 3V power supply soldered onto a pin-case
- using E-health shield and Arduino Uno along with an Airflow sensor, following tutorial
- can use AnalogInOutSerial example or similar and specify ports used by E-health shield and LEDs plugged. Use pwn outs.
- tricks for script: if you want to power more LEDs (in my case, 25 of them), use breadboards and/or more pwn outputs (in this case modify code accordingly
- trick for airflow sensor: yes, you are meant to put it towards your nose on top of your mouth, but results are stronger if you breathe on it directly from the mouth.